Achieving a pleasing aesthetic is now a necessity in today’s world. We at Lardent strive for excellence using the best available material. By using composite veneers, porcelain and ceramic crowns we achieve superior results even when treating badly worn teeth.
Field of stomatology dedicated to the prevention of dental decay and treatment of lesions
- the latest generation of composite fillings
- reconstruction of the teeth
- treatment of cervical hypersensitivity
Endodontics, in other words root canal treatment. It is one of the fastest growing fields of dentistry. Thanks to the use of specialized instruments using nickel-titanium, our rotary treatment has become more effective than ever. Proper diagnosis is ensured by using microscope and endometer to measure the length of the channel. Proper treatment of endodontic related issues provides long term health for the teeth for our patients.
Replace the loss of teeth in a treatment to provide a healthy appearance of teeth and their condition, restoring ease of chewing and biting. We make all kinds of restorations including:
- ceramic crowns
- Porcelain crowns on the foundation of zirconium
- Porcelain crowns on the foundation steel nickel-free
- Ceramic veneers
- Dentures on catches
- Acrylic dentures complete and partial
This is the branch of dentistry dealing with the treatment of children. Our goal is to take care of the little patients as well as possible and with the cooperation of parents, to protect them from teeth diseases.
Branch of dentistry dealing with the replacement of lost teeth in order to maintain the aesthetics and function of the masticatory system. The implant consists of a titanium screw screwed into the bone replacing the root of the tooth, a connector that bonds the titanium screw with the crown portion of the tooth and a prosthetic crown replacing the crown of the tooth. It is often used as a fixing element for dental prostheses, guaranteeing their stable maintenance.
Dentistry specialization dealing with the treatment of gum diseases, tissues that keep the tooth in the socket and paradontosis. Periodontology is also a splinting procedure that allows stabilizing loose teeth.
Deals with: extraction (removal) of the tooth, removal of retained eights (wisdom teeth), resection of the roots, gum grafts, bone reconstruction.
- Full range of advice on ENT diseases li>
- Diagnosis and treatment of hearing and tinnitus disorders in children and adults (audiometry and tympanometry) li>
- Diagnostics of sleep disorders in the form of snoring and sleep apnea li>
- Periodic laryngological examinations of teachers, professional drivers, people working at heights, in noise, athletes li>
- Undercutting the frenulum, lip or tongue li>
- Plastic surgery of the soft palate, nasal cavities and throat using radiosurgery (Ravor) li>
- Electrocautery of the nasal vessels li>
- Sinus Puncture li>
- Excision of the lesion from the mouth, nose li>
- Throat tonsillectomy (adenoidectomy) by traditional and endoscopic methods li>
- Removal, reduction of palatine tonsils li>
- Plastic surgery of the nasal septum li>
- Endoscopic functional surgery of the paranasal sinuses (FESS) li>
- Laryngeal microsurgery li>
- Drainage and myringotomy li>
- Salivary surgery li>
- Removal of the carotid cyst li>
- Oncological surgery in the area of the throat, larynx, neck li>
Lardent is a modern Centre of Dentistry and Otolaryngology (Head and Neck Surgery). This combination of specializations allows us to provide the highest possible quality of services and comprehensive diagnosis of health and facial aesthetics.