A graduate of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry of the Jagiellonian University Medical College in Krakow.
- Being an experienced clinician, and an always smiling and cheerful doctor, he is called a “special task dentist” by patients. A native of Krakow, currently living with his family in Giebułtów.
- He gained his key experience and training in advanced dentistry in England and Wales, where he was working as a dentist for over 12 years.
- Completed courses and universities include the Postgraduate Diploma in Dental Studies at Cardiff University and the Master of Science in Dental Implantology at University of Central Lancashire.
- For doctor Paweł Sobociński, the key is understanding with the patient, as well as setting goals and achieving them together.
- Monday 09:00 - 16:00 - Zielonki