Cosmetic Dentistry in Krakow - Lardent Center
Improve the appearance of your teeth and be proud of your smile!
The latest epidemiological studies show that only 1% of Poles do not have gum problems. Most often, it is gum inflammation, which is completely reversible, however, if "missed" and untreated, it can lead to irreversible diseases of the structures supporting the teeth.
One of our key areas is periodontology, i.e., the field of dentistry dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of periodontal diseases and the mucous membranes of the oral cavity. Our experienced team of periodontologists is here to help you maintain healthy gums, bones, and ligaments that support your teeth.
Why should you take advantage of periodontology treatments at our Dental Center?
- Professional Care Our team of periodontologists are qualified experts with extensive experience. We strive to provide services at the highest level, taking care of the safety and comfort of patients.
- Individual Approach We tailor the treatment plan to your needs and health to ensure the best results. Our team of specialists is committed to maintaining your oral health and providing a comfortable and friendly experience.
- Modern Diagnostics We use advanced diagnostic technologies to accurately identify periodontal problems. Our specialists work together to develop an effective treatment plan based on the latest scientific achievements.
- Comprehensive Treatment We offer a wide range of periodontal treatments, from routine prevention to advanced surgical procedures. We collaborate with other specialists to ensure a holistic approach to treatment.
Periodontology - treatment and procedures
Our specialists offer a wide range of periodontal treatments, such as: Supra and subgingival scaling with closed curettage:
- Removal of dental tartar from the crown and root of the tooth with smoothing of the surface and removal of inflammatory granulation to eliminate the cause of the inflammatory state.
- Surgical tooth crown lengthening: A procedure used in cases where prosthetic reconstruction or a porcelain crown is needed, but the tooth structure below the gum line is seriously compromised.
- Gingivoplasty: Correction of gum overgrowth and hyperplasia caused by periodontal diseases and/or systemic diseases,
- Mucogingival surgery: correction of gum and oral mucosal abnormalities, including abnormal frenula, shallow vestibule of the oral cavity, gum recessions.
- Treatment of pathological changes on the oral mucous membrane (e.g. fibromas, lichen planus) and symptoms such as dryness, burning, etc.
One of our key areas is periodontology, a branch of dentistry dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of periodontal diseases and mucous membranes of the oral cavity. Our experienced team of periodontists is here to help you maintain healthy gums, bones, and ligaments that support your teeth.
Periodontal pocket curettage (1 quadrant)
Open curettage (flap operation, up to 3 teeth)
We invite you to the LARDENT Dentistry and Laryngology Center in Krakow for a dental consultation and teeth whitening!
At our LARDENT Dentistry and Laryngology Center, we guarantee satisfying teeth whitening results using three professional methods. Come to the LARDENT Dentistry and Laryngology Center. We provide care from an experienced dentist. We care about patient comfort and safety at every stage of treatment. We warmly invite you to our dental offices.