Dr n. med.
- Monday 15:00 - 21:00 - Kraków
- Tuesday 15:00 - 21:00 - Kraków
- Wednesday 15:00 - 21:00 - Kraków
- Friday 15:00 - 21:00 - Kraków
More information about doctor
Specialist II degree in the field of ENT. Currently a doctor in charge of the Department of Otolaryngology of the Municipal Specialist Hospital Gabriel Narutowicza in Krakow.
- He provides full laryngological diagnosis and treatment of adults and children
- Studies at the Faculty of Medicine of the Academy of Medical Sciences. Nicolaus Copernicus University in Krakow (currently Faculty of Medicine Jagiellonian University Medical College), graduating in 1991, before obtaining a specialization degree in otolaryngology in 1995 as an assistant to the Department of Otolaryngology Specialist Hospital Stefan Żeromski in Krakow. In 1998 Marcin achieved his second degree, in the specialization of otolaryngology and since then has been a senior assistant of the Department.
- His professional interests are mainly microsurgery of ear and endoscopic diagnosis of diseases occurring in the larynx, sinuses and ears. Performing a variety of treatments in the context of the wider otorhinolaryngology.
- Marcin Mochocki is the author of several scientific publications, as well as participated in many courses and seminars, both nationally and internationally.