Dr n. med.
Specialist II degree in the field of ENT.
- Specializes in the treatment of diseases of the nose, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, ears, snoring, dizziness, as well as in the diagnosis and early detection of cancers in the head and neck.
- Performs endoscopic examinations.
- A graduate of the Faculty of Medicine at the Jagiellonian University Medical College in Krakow, which she completed in 1994. She obtained a first degree in otorhinolaryngology in 1998 and a second degree in 2004. She has been working at the Otolaryngology Ward of the Żeromski Hospital since 1997, since 2004 as a senior assistant physician.
- Member of the Polish Society of Otorhinolaryngologists and Head and Neck Surgeons. Participated in many scientific conferences and training ENT in Poland and abroad.
- In 2015 she received a doctoral degree (PhD dissertation concerned the search for biomarkers of cancer. Investigated a protein associated with the immune system in patients with laryngeal cancer).
- In work focuses on fair, individual and friendly approach to each patient.
- Monday 15:00 - 21:00 - Kraków
- Tuesday 15:00 - 21:00 - Kraków
- Wednesday 15:00 - 21:00 - Kraków
- Friday 15:00 - 21:00 - Kraków